Aiming for a million :P

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Japan, disaster and hope go hand in hand

Can you imagine being adrift at sea for 3 weeks straight? I know I can't. But after having been stranded for 3 weeks at sea on some floating debris, this dog has been rescued. I find this to be completely awesome and brings a smile on my face after having watched and followed all the horrible stuff that has been happening in Japan. It also makes me somewhat hopeful that more of the missing people might be found even after all this time.

I take a deep bow to the will to survive of this dog.

Watch the video here;




P.S.: The poll is still open!

17 comments:

pezasied said...

Awesome post, very inspiring, thank you so much :)

Wumbo said...

This is a very touching story. That is one strong and inspirational dog! Great post!

Wink said...

Sweet story. But how did that dog survive without fresh water?

Nope said...

Naw, what a survivor!

Jake said...

emotional video ! I am very very very happy !

Wilco said...

nice following

Adamuss said...

At least the dog is safe now

Do it yourself Gadgets said...

the hope dies last

Yes! said...

Touching! :)

Megan Hansen said...

oh my god that dog is so cute, thank goodness he's alright!

Fix PC Games Admin said...

cute :) what a hero

The Old Master said...

That dog is so awesome!

KrillKrones said...

Seen this, but it is still absolutely beautiful.

Team Panda said...

yeah 3 weeks would drive me nuts.

Leizer said...

dogs are great ;d

ruinz said...

Thats just great
How to Hack Life.

Nate said...

Nice to hear something positive from this disaster.

Post a Comment