Aiming for a million :P

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Fergie ft. Slash... I never knew...

Personally, I never really liked Black Eyes Peas. Sure some of their songs were catchy, but that genre has never been my cup of tea. But now, Fergie (singer from Black-Eyed Peas) has done something completely awesome. I never knew her voice would this great in a rock-themed music clip. I really wish she'd do more of this klind of stuff.

Did I mention the sheer hotness of the video itself? ^_^

Have a look for yourselves;

For some reason, the vids are region blocked. View the appropriate vid!

(EU/South America)


(US/Canada)



*APPLAUD*

*CHEER*

--------------------------------------------------

P.S.: The poll for the Sunday theme is still up! Vote for the theme you wish to see here every sunday!

P.P.S.:  1000 views! Thank you guys! =D

13 comments:

Grey said...

What do you think the main point of the move was? great post.

BlueGals said...

sounds awesome

Drej said...

Still not my cup of tea, but way better than the usual Black Eyed Peas fare.

Patrick Holton said...

She definitely made her voice more "rock-y". Like more gruff, I suppose. It was alright though I don't think I'd go out of my way to listen to it.

Blog Hunt said...

Yeah they really stood out then

Rasslin' and MMA said...

Not really a fan :/

Fishy Corporation said...

Fat song man, keep it up!

Half Coct said...

youtube froze right after the butt shots from the S.A. video. Not sure if it's worth the reload. Then again, I did enjoy her duct-tape pants.

~H. Coct

-M- said...

Voted for hot-babe theme :3

Cloventt said...

Yurgh I don't like Fergie.

Oscar said...

Ehh, hate Fergie.

adhoc said...

Yeah, can't say I'm a fan of Fergie. But did ya know that everything Slash takes on stage including his guitar he stole? I think that's sick.

KrillKrones said...

I honestly dont really like this, but that's just me.

Post a Comment